Friday, April 27, 2012

Beyonce named world's most beautiful woman - 26th April 2012

Profiles

Fashion Models Music Celebrities New York Media Companies


Grammy-winning performer and new mother Beyonce has been named the world's most beautiful woman by People magazine.

The 30-year-old topped the magazine's annual list just months after she and rapper husband Jay-Z welcomed their first child - a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter, who was born in New York in January.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she said.

"I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

Michelle Pfeiffer, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez have all held the title before. (Reuters)

Website Network

Media Man Int

Media Man

Media Man Entertainment

Media Man News

Human Statue Bodyart

Music News Australia

Eva Rinaldi Photography