Sunday, April 23, 2023

Media Man International Blog: Brock Lesnar Joins WWE '12

Media Man International Blog

WWE Wrestling Brock Lesnar Martial Arts Games Gaming

Flashback

October 2011








Brock Lesnar is returning to the WWE - in video game form. THQ has confirmed to me that Lesnar, who hasn't been seen in a wrestling ring in over seven years, will be the final character in the game's main roster.

"It's one of those things where… it's part of my history. Without the WWE, I probably wouldn't be where I am today," Lesnar told me via e-mail. "I wouldn't have the high visibility, I wouldn't have had the leverage to come into the UFC. I would have had to do it all on my own. I'm no idiot when I say that when I was with the WWE, the visibility from that company and what they did on a global network for 'Brock Lesnar' as a whole, put me on another level."